SEO or search engine optimisation is the buzzword in e-commerce. With more and more people involved in online marketing understanding the utility and importance of keywords, tags, metatags etc., search engine optimisation is scaling new heights in terms of popularity and functionality. There are several avenues related to online marketing wherein it has proved itself to be the turning point for the website owner. Thus it would not be wrong to say that Search Engine Optimisation Service is perhaps the only effective and efficient way to ensure that:
- There is a noticeable increase in web traffic and
- More and more conversions are leading to a sizeable increase in the volume and profitability of the online business.
The path-breaker behind this e-commerce business success is a series of services generally offered by a good Search Engine Optimisation Company. The core of all services offered by an SEO company is to ensure:
- Greater visibility of its client’s website in the search engine results page or SERP and
- Increase traffic to the client’s website by using appropriate marketing techniques.
The success of these aims depends on the proper handling of two main components associated with the whole business of e-commerce. These components include:
- Website optimisation: Proper designing of a website is the key to the success of any e-commerce business and the success of any website depends on the following techniques and procedures:
- Proper optimisation of keywords and key-phrases by conducting a thorough research for the same,
- Conducting technical search engine optimisation audits on websites,
- Optimising specific relevant pages,
- Using specialised Search Engine Optimisation Services like sitemaps, robots.txt etc.
- Ensuring the proper placement of dynamic content on the website,
- Ease of access and use so that web visitors are able to get what they want within a few simple clicks etc.
- SEO Marketing: But designing a good website is only half the work done as a well-designed website alone does not have the capability to attract web visitors. This is done by SEO marketing which is probably the biggest thing to hit the internet in the recent times and is being popularly used by many a Search Engine Marketing Company to increase organic traffic to a website. There are several techniques which are being used to achieve these results and the three main SEO marketing strategies are:
- Social media: With incomprehensible power the social media is one of the most powerful and effective SEO marketing tool in use today. Its ability to reach innumerable web visitors and direct them towards a particular website is yet to be fully realised.
- PPC campaigns: They are an excellent way to test the effectiveness and efficiency of the SEO strategy adopted. The PPC or pay per click campaign is also an excellent way to target relevant keywords.
- Email campaigns: This strategy is a great way to bring about awareness about a particular website among internet users. The more dynamic the contents of the email sent, the greater are the chances of the viewer accessing the relevant website thereby increasing web traffic to that website.
An SEO Company uses all these and many more additional tasks as required by the needs of the client’s business and website improvement. They also provide comprehensive packaged bundles of services and tasks which are of great help to their clients, both financially and commercially. These packaged bundles range from one-time payment for websites with smaller requirements to providing continuous SEO Services in lieu of monthly subscriptions.
Author: neuronimbusThis author has published 9 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.